It was while studying at La Sorbonne in Paris that Charlotte Ravet’s creativity was sparked. After earning her Bachelors in History of Arts and Politics she decided to follow her true passion, beginning her studies as a make-up artist.
- Learn how Charlotte brainstorms her creative ideas for a brief
- Charlotte will provide her tips and tricks for glowing skin for editorial
- Learn her techniques in creating bold fashion eyes that are still balanced for the overall design
- Charlotte will share her techniques in creating a creative makeup using bold colours utilising different textures to create a painting effect.
- Understand how to select colour combinations and placements for light and shade effects
- Understand how to use a combination of different textural products including creams, powders, water based and pigments.